I used to believe that if someone was described as being self-aware, it meant that they were conceited and full of themselves. I was quite sure that I would never want to be around someone who was so self-obsessed, and it was not the kind of person I wanted to be either!
Then I learned what self-awareness meant and everything changed! I discovered that it meant being able to clearly see all the different elements that make up my personality and to see them without judgment. I learnt to pay attention to my feelings and to note my reactions to the things that have a direct effect on me and the world around me.
As a result, I approached situations, people, and challenges with greater emotional intelligence. As a result, I lessened the chances of being completely thrown by the things that happen. My ability to respond rather than react greatly increased and my capacity for learning from experiences increased.
The key that unlocked this understanding was Everything DiSC (https://www.accessyourpotential.com/everything-disc/ ).
The results will be:
- You become more pro-active rather than re-active.
- You make better choices – both for yourself and others.
- You are better able to resist taking things personally.
- You are better equipped to treat failures as learning experiences and not dead ends where you get stuck.
- You are better able to discover your “Why” and to pursue it with resilience.
- You are better able to let go of past hurts.
- You have better personal boundaries.
- You build better relationships.
- You set challenging goals and achieve them.
- You deal with the past, live in the present and plan effectively for the future.
What is not to like? Why not try it for yourself? https://www.accessyourpotential.com/shop/