Everything DiSC Workplace Profile
Everything DiSC Workplace® is much more than just another assessment about you! Instead, it is like a personalised Swiss Army knife giving you just the tool that you need for every relational situation. First, it will boost your self-understanding, developing a more powerful you. It will help you work better with others via improved communication, negotiation, and collaboration. Improved relationships that boost productivity and reduces stress.
At its core is your personalised Everything DiSC Workplace profile, an in-depth exploration of your personality and behaviour drivers based on the DiSC model. Patterns that have been established by over 40 years of world-leading R&D: You will:
- Learn and better understand your DiSC style. Identify your priorities, as well as your motivators and stressors.
- Gain an overview of the DiSC styles. How you react to each as well as developing strategies to improve your effectiveness.
- Be given valuable tips and suggestions for improving your working relationships with everyone in your organisation.
- Learnt how to create win-win situations for you and your colleagues.
To summarise, Everything DiSC Workplace meets all these important organisational priorities:
- Personal development.
- Professional development.
- Conflict Management
- Culture Change
- Customer Service Training
- Team development and cohesion
Once you have completed your DiSC profile, you will have access to My Everything DiSC®. Your very own personal DISC portal. There is no extra charge for this dynamic app and no limits to your access.
This fully interactive, and mobile-compatible, platform provides you with access to your own DiSC reports along with further information about all the styles and how best to interact with them. It converts your assessment into a 24/7 learning & development resource to boost the benefits of your initial assessment. It is a gift that keeps on giving!
Also, if other people that you know, such as work colleagues, have completed a DiSC report, and they are willing to link up, then you can create instant comparison reports, and receive tips and techniques for working better together. Spreading the Win-Win benefits of DiSC!