Unfulfilled potential? Unrealised growth? Frustration? Major opportunities?
Let’s look at how we can help your organisation become the most effective, enjoyable and profitable version of itself.
And you don’t need to be a multinational to benefit. From our Manchester base we work across the UK from single owner entrepreneurs, through SMEs to large publicly listed companies. From commercial organisations, to the third sector and government agencies, 30 years of professional involvement to produce positive impacts demonstrates our capacity to work in partnership with our clients to produce positive change.
Our services result in real, quantifiable benefits:
Funding packages: Over £89 million accessed for clients in total, with £22.2 million since 2008.
Strategic direction: Funding doesn’t just happen. It’s the product of a clear strategic approach – a clear vision, defined goals and delivery strategies. We’ll help you identify and implement these strategies. Strategies designed to drive your growth and successful funding applications.
Human capital: You are your people, as is your success. Effective and well led teams are core drivers in profitable and sustainable business growth. For over 25 years we’ve helped recruit, train and coach numerous individuals and teams to success.
And when the going gets tough – as it certainly has been over recent years – the absolute importance of an alignment of Funding/Strategy/People become ever clearer.
Further, the fact that grants are so much more difficult to access these days tells you two things.
- You need a partner experienced in obtaining funding to stand the best chance of getting the money you need.
- Your strategy and the people behind it are now more important than ever.
No strategy? Then no focus.
No focus? Then no staff engagement.
And with neither of these key planks in place, the challenge to win the business success that you need becomes harder still. The results are as disappointing as they are predictable.
Talk to us.
Not only are we skilled in matters of funding, we’re skilled too in putting together the strategic personal and team development coaching plan needed to grow.
Coaching that will deliver:
- Better performances – more appreciated, better rewarded. More targets achieved. More goals met.
- Increased confidence and ability to learn and develop.
- A sense of pride and achievement through greater ownership and responsibility.
- A better self-awareness.
- A happier professional life
- A clearer sense of purpose and potential
- Make the most of the talent within your team.
- Demonstrates commitment to individuals and their development.
- Better organisational performance/productivity.
- A learning environment that builds creativity/learning/knowledge.
- Hugely motivational.
- Better staff retention.
- Facilitates the adoption of a new culture/management style.
- Improves relationships and communication at all levels.
- Return on Investment.
It will come as little surprise that 30 years delivering quantifiable benefits means that many of our relationships are long standing. Hardly surprising too that most of our work is based on referral. Every client, whether a one-off or an ongoing project receives the same commitment.
A clear contract that defines:
- An agreed definition of coaching.
- Agreed measures of success.
- Clearly defined roles for the coach, client and sponsor.
- Absolute confidentiality.
- The number and length of individual coaching sessions.
- Agreed feedback methods.
- Agreed evaluation of the coaching contract.